WELCOME to my blog :)
Thanks a lot for taking out your precious time to view it :)
I hope you like the posts. Your comments and response will be eagerly awaited!
Hope to see you here gain :)

PEACE OUT!

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

My first Blog :) '' THAT GIRL NEXT DOOR ''

HI ! So, this is my first blog entry :) i was thinking to make a blog since an year from now, and finally, it has come to existence! Earlier, i used to open blogger, fill in all my details, and then when it would ask me what to name my blog, i would ponder uselessly for a while, and then, on not getting an appropriate name, i would just log off! An year back, i thought that whenever i would make my blog, I'd name it as 'A NEW BEGINNING' , but one of my friends made a blog with the same name. so, finally, today, i zeroed on the name ''THAT GIRL NEXT DOOR'' .



Lets talk about this name only in my first post and the reason why I'd name it so. We all know that girl next door, who is nice and genuine,sober and decent, has a charming smile and is a good doer, yet she is never noticed much, may it be, in Punjab, in India, in the US or anywhere else in the world. We all know at least one such girl next door. For the outsiders, she is only a sweet and nice girl, but when it comes to being successful, or achieving new heights in a job, we often don't mention that girl. She is just a commoner for most of the people.We think, that she is sweet and intelligent and that's it, she is married off and the story ends. But what we don't know is that every girl next door, has a power. The power to achieve, the power to success, the power to learn and the power to dream! Of course, not everyone would agree with me when i say that the girl next door is not noticed, but then you are free to think your way, and I'm free to think mine.



I too am like that girl next door, people consider me nice, genuinely, but when it comes to success or making a mark, they are unaware of my capacities. But, i too, have the power to dream, the power to achieve.Now,it depends on me, how I utilize this power and make a mark for myself. And, i just want to say one thing, that never ever underestimate a girl next door, or even a guy, in that case. We may be simple and decent, but when it comes to showing what we really are and living up to our own expectations, we never lag behind! I don't want to get too philosophical right now, so, lets just leave my first post here!



I am new here, so obviously it will take me a little time to know about the know-how's of blogging. I hope you will help me in this! AND please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether you like my posts or not. they mean a lot to a writer :) I hope that I'll be able to blog regularly. THIS is my type of place, where no one can stop me from expressing my views! And i hope to see some followers soon :)

PEACE :)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

nice start!

You'l achieve those aspirations next door gal! You'll live your dream..\m/ :)

Isha said...

aww. thank u sooo much ya Sourish ! :)

Arpit said...

Welcome to the world of blogging.. :)

Hope to see more of you here.. :)

Nice Name btw.. :P

Keep Writing. Keep Smiling. :))

R.J. said...

Hey,,,this is really interesting what you have written and gives an idea that we'll have loads of such interesting things to read in the future. . Its good to see that u r not only walking the walk but you are also talking the talk. A real gud piece of your thoughts....

All d best!
Cheers!

Isha said...

thanks a ton guys ! Arpit, and RJ ! feels great that people are reading what i'm writing !
yes, Arpit, u'll see me full on active here, now !

Unknown said...

oooo....u d bomb gall....itz js damn gudddd

Anonymous said...

bang bang bang!!!!! u'll bang it grl...... jus don leave the positivity in you... and the belief in yourself....!!!!! :)
be focused.... n be happiee... :)
Smile is one expression dat can take you through the biggest of hurdle as smoothly as a butter... :)
good going...!!
god bless!! \m/ \m/

Isha said...

aditi : haha..thanks adi , 4 taking out time 2 read it!! :)

abhitej :thanks alot ya for such encouraging words :) In ur words, 1 day i sure will BANG it..hehe..! :)

megha said...

i just loved this one. i felt this way when i left out parwanoo [ my home] to study here in chd. :D
SOO TRUE!!

megha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isha said...

Thanks :)
Ya. Can imagine that feeling!

Isha said...

Thanks :)
Ya. Can imagine that feeling!